Going Green With Solar – Get Help to Determine How it Works
If you are looking to go green with solar in United States of America then we might be able to help you. Take advantage of our cost-free specialist services online to know how solar energy may work for your specific situation. Determine the exact amount of money you could save by getting a highly customized solar panels system installed at your home.
How Exactly Various Solar Power System Components Work
Prior to exploring various types of solar energy systems for your house, it is important that you have knowledge of the different components of a solar power system. Here is some vital information relating to the same which you may find useful.
- Solar Panels – They are comprised of photovoltaic or PV cells that convert light, which is received directly from the sun, to electricity.
- Inverter – The electrical power generated by PV cells is DC current and inverter is used for converting it into AC current.
- Electrical Panel – Electrical panel, which is also termed as “Breaker Box”, receives AC current from the inverter and use it for running household appliances with solar energy.
- Utility Meter - An instrument for measuring solar energy usage, if system produces more energy than needed, this meter runs backward. The excess power can be used for offsetting solar electricity that can be utilized during the night.
- Utility Grid - As house or business office remains connected to the grid, power could be available 24/7 and consequently, the need for using costly electricity produced by local utility companies gets eliminated.
- Power Guide Monitoring System - This is a program which keeps track of solar energy production on a continuous basis and also ensures that the solar system functions smoothly. In addition, if any problem arises, the program can also generate an alert for repair crews.
Here’s How We May Make Your Solar Installation Process Easy
- Get a Free Solar Consultation – The process of solar consultation begins with a free evaluation of your house’s solar energy needs. Our local solar specialist will analyze your need to go solar and also suggest the right type of solar panels system for your home.
- Sign Your Agreement – Depending on size of solar panels, expert will provide you an estimate of installing a customized solar system which will take care of your energy needs for next 20 years. But when finalizing an agreement, you must choose a financing option and also check for any kind of hidden fees or charges.
- Get Solar Panel System Design – After evaluating your solar energy requirements, a site surveyor will visit your house to take a close look at your home to take measurements. Engineers will then design a system based on these measurements and customize it to give the best results.
- Get Solar Panel Installation in 1 Day - In most cases, installation of solar panels could get over within a day. Besides, solar installers that work with us will also apply and get necessary permits as well as carry out inspections to make sure that the system is working properly.
- Turn on The Power - You can start generating clean and affordable solar energy by turning on the power button after you receive approval from your utility company. Surplus power can be sent back to the utility company’s grid and extra money can be earned.
Switch to Solar Energy With SolarEnergyXpert And Save Money
Switching over to cheaper solar power is simple once you have decided to reduce your expenses on costly electricity bills. To let us help you in going solar, all you need to do is just give some details pertaining to your solar energy needs and requirements. Leave the rest to be taken care of by one of our competent local solar experts who is well versed with the paperwork required to be prepared and furnished for securing solar rebates provided by the United States federal government.
All Rights Reserved @2017 | Solar Energy Xpert